- June 6 - 7, 2019
- 8:00 am
- Music Room
- Save to your Calendar
COMING SOON to QUEEN MARY!
Award-winning books for readers of all ages and interests. Stop by in-person and choose from the amazing selection or browse the website and follow the instructions to create a “wishlist” that will contribute to the sales. 25% of your purchase will go towards the Queen Mary Library if you order at the Book Fair or if you follow the following online order process:
HOW TO CREATE AN ORDER FROM THE WEBSITE:
- Visit www.usborneonline.ca/alohajohnson between June 6-7
- From the “Shop Online” drop down —Select either “Shop online” or “Flippable Catalogue”
- Choose your books and select “add to basket”
- If more books are desired, select “Continue shopping”
- When list is complete, select “send as wishlist” —Fill in information, but in “name” section add “/QM” following your name. —This will connect your order to our school and give credit to the school for the order.
- Wait for contact call from consultant to arrange payment.
DON’T MISS OUT ON THESE GREAT BOOKS AND HELP THE SCHOOL LIBRARY ALL AT THE SAME TIME!