CROSS-COUNTRY ZONE FINALS – QUEEN MARY ROYALS
Thursday, October 22, 2015
IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR RUNNERS & PARENTS
WHERE: Trout Lake, East Van – at SOUTH end of park
TIME: Races begin at 1:00 pm. Finish and PICK-UP by 3:00pm.
LUNCH: 11:30 - All runners will eat lunch early, together, at school in Room C129 (classroom next to Ms. King’s room).
DEPART: 12:00 – All runners leave school with parent drivers (all rides must be pre-arranged by parents, please).
ARRIVE: 12:30-12:45 – Park and then all runners SIGN-IN at QM tent. Parking is very challenging, which is why we are departing earlier.
SIGN-IN & OUT: We want to ensure the safety of all of our kids. One way to do this is to have ALL runners sign in and out from the meet. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOUR CHILD DOES THIS AT THE QUEEN MARY TENT – BEGINNING AND END – WITH PAULA RODRIGUEZ (QM – SSW)… thank you Paula!
JERSEYS: Leave all jerseys with Paula when signing out.
Expectations of QM Team Members:
- Run your absolute best and enjoy the experience!
- Respect, listen to and follow directions of coaches, organizers and parents
- Cheer your teammates and other runners before and after your race
- School is not dismissed until 3pm, so it is expected that everyone stays to race and/or cheer as a team, until the meet is over.
- Sign-IN & OUT when you arrive and leave the meet.
LET’S SHOW OUR QUEEN MARY WAY – GO ROYALS!!